I hate posting different questions to you all twice in two days like
this, but I'm SOOOOOO needy, while being SOOOO VERY clueless!

Is there any way to enter data into TMS so that it will be italicized or
underlined in a Crystal Report?  I dimly recall entering some symbols
around the phrases we wanted underlined, so that they would print out
underlined in the fact sheet, but the same field printed in any crystal
report would just show the ugly programming symbol.

Can we use the same symbols and then write some formula or something to
make the data function in the same manner in a CR?

Thanks for your patience, advice, and help...

David

David Aylsworth

Collections Registrar

Museum of Fine Arts, Houston