From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chad Petrovay
Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2009 12:26 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Deleting Objects

I think this has hit the list-serv before, but I was wondering who within your organization has permission to delete object records from TMS?

How is this tracked, and what are your policies for deleting records?

Chad Petrovay  |  Collections Database Administrator
MIM-Musical Instrument Museum | 8550 S. Priest Drive  |  Tempe, AZ 85284
480.481.2460 main  |  480.353.2746 direct | 480.481.2459 fax  | www.themim.org