We recently upgraded to the new eMuseum, but the functionalities are different in that we had to set records public that weren't needed in the previous version- namely our constituent records.  We had to make them public access in order for the artists to be visible.  However, now we notice that when you go into eMuseum and click on people- there is a listing of all constituents including donors and we would prefer only artists and makers.  Is there any other way to limit this list other than going through each constituent record and evaluating its role?  Has anyone else had this issue, what did you do to resolve it?
Thanks
Ashley

Ashley Burke
Assistant Registrar
The John and Mable Ringling Museum of Art
5401 Bay Shore Rd.
Sarasota, FL 34243
941-359-5700 ext. 1504

This e-mail is subject to the Sunshine Act and its contents may be subject to public disclosure.