I’ve discovered that you can unlock advanced queries in TMS but there’s some (surely unintentional) quirkiness to it --  if you pull up the saved query, click on the ‘Sort’ tab and then back on the ‘Search For’ tab, you’ll then be able to uncheck the ‘Locked’ box. We’re in TMS 9.35.3530.

Jeri

Jeri Moxley

Manager, Collection and Exhibition Technologies

Collection Management and Exhibition Registration

The Museum of Modern Art

11 West 53 Street, New York, NY 10019-5497

Tel. (212) 708-9599 Fax. (212) 333-1102