Hi Molly,

The auditors for the AGO do not require a third party to build/maintain
an audit trail report. They are also only interested in the top 10
$value donations per year and assume that the rest of our house is in
order.

The registrar has access to all.

Cheers

Liana

Liana Radvak

Manager, Collection Information & Resources

Art Gallery of Ontario

416-979-6660 x463