From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Vanessa Caldas
Sent: Tuesday, April 06, 2010 9:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Thumbnails in light box

I also had the same problem.  I tried redoing the thumbnail, deleting that
and the main image file and redoing both, reattaching to the object file and
none of those worked.  The only way I got it to work was to actually delete
the object file itself and reenter it.  By NO means the best way to do this,
but it was the only solution I was able to find.  I would love to hear if
anyone else has solved this issue in any other way.

Vanessa

Vanessa Caldas

Assistant Registrar

The Heckscher Museum of Art

2 Prime Avenue . Huntington NY 11732

Tel 631.845.5011 . Fax 631.845.5077

Email:  <mailto:[log in to unmask]> [log in to unmask]

P Please be kind to the environment and think before you print.