From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Horsley, Stephanie
Sent: Wednesday, May 26, 2010 11:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: New Harmonies Scholar

Hello all,

Our state is hosting New Harmonies in 2012, so I’m in the process of searching for scholars and host sites.  For those states who have already had the exhibit, is it best to look for scholars with Music Ed. backgrounds or is there another discipline I should be focusing on?

Thanks for your help!

Stephanie

Stephanie Horsley

Program Director