Some of you may have noticed that the main screen for TMS now displays
the words "Change Password" at the top of the screen.  I recently
reconfigured the program to allow individuals to change their own
passwords (previously they had to be set by a system administrator.)  I
would urge all of you to change your password to something unique and
known only to you on your next login, particularly if you have more
extensive rights to parts of the database or the ability to edit any
part.  Please practice the same security practices that you would for
any private password-don't give it out, write it down, etc.  In case you
forget your password, or need some assistance, any system administrator
(Mark Santora, Deborah Diemente, Karen Mansfield, or myself) can
override your settings and create a new password for you.  If you have
any questions, please let me know.  Thanks,

Joe Leduc

Associate Registrar

Worcester Art Museum

55 Salisbury Street