Hello fellow users,

I'm unable to search 'alternate numbers' in my database. Specifically:
A 'promised gift' in the collection is made a permanent piece so we've given it a new object number and have kept the old number as it's 'secondary number' (the box in the object number window is checked to use this as an alternate number). The old
number now appears in red under the new number in my data view window but I am unable to use the old number when performing a search.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Courtney Wagner
Manager of Photo Services
American Folk Art Museum