From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Moxley, Jeri
Sent: Thursday, June 24, 2010 6:44 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Culture, Constituent or Both

You still have a fold? Designer forms, man!

Attributes can be qualified by smart use of attribute types and/or by using attribute remarks.

I don’t buy the data entry is too complex argument – if the attribute type is set to a particular node, just select your attribute type then type in the term and hit add for most entries.