One more thing to add to the wish list – could the list of numbers in the Object Package window sort themselves out by Object Number instead of by the order they were added to the package? This would make removing objects from the package so much simpler.

Thanks

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Hansen, Stephanie
Sent: Friday, July 30, 2010 3:04 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Object Package Names

We have a lot of cross-departmentals too and the staff person who created them is not always relevant (or memorable),  so that could get confusing for us, but the option to bundle some packages by project could work nicely. I’d like to see the object package name field longer and easier to read (Like you did with reports in 2010.)

Stephanie Hansen
Rights & Reproductions / Database Administrator

Milwaukee Art Museum
700 N. Art Museum Dr.  |  Milwaukee, WI 53202
Tel. 414.224.3268   |   Fax. 414.271.7588  |   [log in to unmask]

American Quilts: Selections from the Winterthur Collection

May 22–Sept 6, 2010

Uncover rich stories, hand-stitched into exquisite works of art

More at www.mam.org