Is there an easy way to explain how to add "Credit Line" to the list of
columns that came with the System View (I made a copy to modify, as
suggested in the help section of the TMS manual) in List View Designer?
There are sixteen columns there, but I can't figure out how to either
modify one that I'm not using, nor can I figure out how to add one
altogether.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Feel free to
contact me at the e-mail address below.

Thanks,

Mary Helen Miskuly

Registrar

 Burchfield Penney Art Center | Buffalo State College | 1300 Elmwood
Avenue |Buffalo, NY 14222

 [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  |
716.878.3239 phone | www.BurchfieldPenney.com
<http://www.experienceheatwaves.com/>

The immortality of the soul exists in the deeds that live after the man
has turned to dust.

- Charles E. Burchfield