Thanks Jeri,

For the most part, we encourage people to go to the object package tool
directly, too.  This isn't hard, since hardly anyone WANTS to use the
advanced query if they don't have to!  The problem we would have with
this approach is that we largely go to AQ for object package names when
we're trying to do a query for things that are NOT in an object package.
For that, we really need the distinct name list-or, at least, it makes
it a lot easier when we've had to search for everything that IS in
object package A, but not in object package B.  (if you follow me?)

It's really similar to the problem we have with doing advanced queries
by container name.  I've been really pleased that people have started
doing searches by container name, but of course they get frustrated when
the boxes that begin with "PR" don't show up in the list because the
list is already too long.

Surely there's a programming thing that can expand the number of things
in the list?  (says the boob who knows the absolute least amount about
anything remotely technical of anyone on this list...)

David