Hi there,

I am happy to report, that our DMU (SQL Server 2005) took in total 4 hours
and 30 minutes, without any errors.
But on the other hand, this new link between Home Constituents and
Locations has had a negative effect on the speed of searching in Locations -
we sometimes have to wait almost a minute before we can move from Site to
Room. I try to explain it with the large amount of our Locations - more than
17.000 divided between 4 Home Locations (anybody else having this
number?), but I am not sure if this is the only reason.
I hope 2010 R2 will address this issue!

Greetings,
Heikki Pauts

Mr. Heikki Pauts