Chad,

I am attaching PDF's from the new user request form on our intranet. The
form is primarily for domain account and related info, but TMS is also
an option. There is a dropdown on the form to request TMS access and the
options are explained in the security structures PDF. The dropdown

Collection Data Entry

Departmental Data Entry

Exhibition Data Entry

Intern Data Entry

Media Data Entry

Outgoing Loans Data Entry

Rights Data Entry

View-Only Restricted

View-Only Unrestricted

Web Data Entry

Our intranet was built in Joomla and is maintained by our web developer,
so I didn't make the form, but I can put you in touch with him if you
want advice on that front. Glad to discuss how this corresponds to our
security groups if relevant. Feel free to call.

Josh

Josh Meehan
TMS Application and Database Administrator
Solomon R. Guggenheim Museum
345 Hudson Street, 12th Floor
New York, NY, 10014
212-423-3669