titles. Its in Database Config > Exhibitions.

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of TMSUSERS automatic digest system
Sent: Wednesday, September 15, 2010 5:00 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: TMSUSERS Digest - 14 Sep 2010 to 15 Sep 2010 (#2010-105)

  <http://www.lsoft.com/>

  <http://si-listserv.si.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=TMSUSERS>

TMSUSERS Digest - 14 Sep 2010 to 15 Sep 2010 (#2010-105)

Table of contents:

*	Need Advice on Exhibition Mnemonic Field

1.	Need Advice on Exhibition Mnemonic Field

	*	Need Advice on Exhibition Mnemonic Field (09/15)
		From: Suzanne Stephens <[log in to unmask]
<mailto:[log in to unmask]> >

Browse the TMSUSERS online archives.
<http://si-listserv.si.edu/cgi-bin/wa?LIST=TMSUSERS>