From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Maury Ford
Sent: Friday, September 17, 2010 10:38 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: "Other" tab question

Wise TMS users:
In the Objects Module in the "Other" tab, is there a script or is it even possible to return the "Object Type" field to "(not defined)" for all objects in the database?  This is a field we rarely use as we cannot make accurate declarations on the uniqueness of most of the items in our collection, however previous users have misinterpreted the field and added incorrect information.  Any help you could provide would be much appreciated.

Thanks!
Maury Ford
Registrar/Collections Manager
Paradise Valley, Arizona