Everyone,

We sadly send along news this morning that Miriam Keegan, SITES’ director of public relations, passed away Saturday morning after a long, valiant fight against cancer.

Many of you had a chance to meet Miriam and work with her on MoMS projects. She was pure inspiration for the MoMS team – charming, witty, and full of good humor. We’ll miss her kindness, her grace and her dignity, but always cherish what she taught us about the value of a positive and hopeful life.

Miriam is survived by her husband, their three children, her mother and brother, and a multitude of friends.

Thanks,

The MoMS Team