Dear Robbie, Carol and Terri,
I am so very sorry to hear about Miriam's passing. She was a very lovely woman. I thoroughly enjoyed sitting next to her at the MOMS dinner in Crystal City, Virginia during a recent humanities conference. Miriam was so sweet, witty and a joy to talk to. I'm sure she will be greatly missed by many people.

Our sincere condolences from the Guam Humanities Council staff.
Best, Kimberlee

Kimberlee S. Kihleng, Ph.D.
Executive Director
Guam Humanities Council