Crystal report experts, expert-wannabe's, and/or anyone able to offer
assistance (not intended to sound too desperate);

I'm struggling with a Crystal issue that goes beyond my limited knowledge,
and wonder if anyone could offer assistance with this matter.

I'd like a report that returns the Constituent 'DisplayName', followed by
'Nationality' and 'DisplayDate'.

Perhaps an easy task (for some), but with two additional variables:

1 - I'd like parenthesis after 'DisplayName' surrounding 'Nationality',
'DisplayDate'.  A typical way to display, but I cannot get it to work
properly. ie: Henri Lebasque (French, 1865-1937)

2 - when I export the report to Excel, I need all three fields (DisplayName,
Nationality, DisplayDate) to appear in ONE column, not three separate
columns.

And lastly, during the export to Excel, any tips on why some records, at
random, don't appear in their respective columns? ie: 'Dimensions' falls
under 'Medium' column, 'DisplayName' falls under 'Dimensions' column. Anyone
else experience this odd behavior and might offer advice?

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks, in advance.

--
Michelle VanAuken
Picker Art Gallery, Colgate University