From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Anita Heggli
Sent: Thursday, September 30, 2010 11:03 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Annual staff costs for maintaining eMuseum

Hello All,

My museum is looking into purchasing eMuseum, but wanted to get an idea of
the average annual IT staff maintenance costs (internal IT staff costs, not
the Gall Sys annual maintenance fee, and not the TMS data entry).  We are a
medium sized university museum with a collection of over 16,000 objects.
So, if your museum IT staff also spends a percentage of their time
maintaining eMuseum functionality/look/feel, approximately what does that
cost your institution?

Thanks in advance for your inupt!

Anita Heggli-Swenson

Registrar