Thanks all for your good ideas on recruitment and insights on working with
"targeted hosts".  I hadn't thought about tourism conferences. Arden, thanks
for reminding me about your historic preservation conference-we have one
here that corresponds perfectly with recruitment time.  And, Mark, since we
are bordering states perhaps we can partner on the helicopter leaflet drop
idea!

Stay warm y'all.

Jean

Jean Wortman

Program Officer

Coordinator Maryland Center for the Book

Maryland Humanities Council

108 W. Centre Street

Baltimore, MD 21201-4565

(D) 410-685-4187

(0) 410-685-0095

(F)  410-685-0795

Email: [log in to unmask]

Website: htpp://www.mdhc.org <htpp://www.mdhc.org/>

MHC wants to hear from you! Do you have a transportation story about
Baltimore City? Submit your story idea to Beth Barbush at [log in to unmask]
or call 410-685-3715, and plan to attend our free event "Moving Stories:
Getting Around Baltimore" at the Walters Art Museum February 10, 2011 at 6
p.m. See
www.mdhc.org/programs/practicing-democracy/moving-stories-getting-around-bal
timore/ for more information.

  _____