Yes, the upcoming exhibit sounds like a natural for our state, too--there are lots of communities, large and small, that are very involved with various sports teams.  Lots of sporting tradition, too.  A great theme!

Jack
OHC

-----Original Message-----
From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of David Morgan
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 10:23 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: MoMS next exhibiiton

Put me in, Coach!

Sport

From: Museum on Main Street [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Ryan Lewis
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2011 9:11 AM
To: [log in to unmask]

Awesome!  Thanks folks,

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 10:01 PM, Kimberlee S. Kihleng <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Congratulations MoMS staff. We at GHC look forward to participating. Kimberlee

Kimberlee S. Kihleng, Ph.D.

Executive Director

Guam Humanities Council

222 Chalan Santo Papa

Reflection Center, Suite 106

Hagatna, Guam 96910

671-472-4463, fax: 671-472-4465

Error! Filename not specified.

On Jan 15, 2011, at 6:05 AM, Harsh, Carol wrote:

Okay, I just have to say that I am envisioning a very large “wave” extending from coast to coast. Great fun!

We are excited, too.