Hi Courtney,

In the Objects module of version 9.35, if you go to the Accessioning
screen of the Registration tab, you will see you can run a report titled
Valuation Report.

This report will take as the value for each object the most recent figure
that appears under  Valuation and Insurance --why it's not available under
that tab I don't know....

Hope this helps!

Janine Butler, Registrar
McMichael Canadian Art Collection
(905) 893-1121, ext. 2252

Courtney Brebbia <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
01/26/2011 02:08 PM
Please respond to
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Report with values

Hello Colleagues,

I would like to ask if anyone has a TMS report that prints a checklist
with insurance values.  A shipping module report that list values and
total values per crate would be best but I'll be happy with any report at
this point.  We will be upgrading to the latest version of TMS soon but I
really need the report now.  There is no report in any of our modules that
pulls out the valuation.  If anyone could share a report with us it would
be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

--
Courtney Brebbia
Collections Manager

P  Please consider the environment before printing this email.