From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Chad Petrovay
Sent: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 10:24 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Parent-child relationships...help! TMS2010 R2

Hey Allison,

Have you checked the component record numbers (whenever there's a number off, I usually find them the culprit)? Have you tried running the DB Config > Update Parent Associations?

Chad Petrovay  |  Collections Database Administrator
MIM-Musical Instrument Museum | 4725 E. Mayo Boulevard  | Phoenix, AZ 85050
480.478.6000 main  |  480.478.6058 direct | 480.471.8690 fax  | www.themim.org<http://www.themim.org/>