Hi TJ (and everyone)!

I'm not sure yet about our New Harmonies sites (we don't start until 2012) but for Key Ingredients we had sites that extended their hours for special events. One place opened a new facility for the exhibit and I guess you could say any hours for them were extended hours. We also had one place offer Saturday hours (they never did prior to that).

I hope this helps - glad to see our neighbor to the north is doing so well with the exhibit!

Cheers,
Arden

Ms. Arden Williams
Senior Program Officer
State Coordinator -
Museum on Main Street Exhibits
Georgia Humanities Council
50 Hurt Plaza, Ste. 595
Atlanta, GA 30303
Phone: 404-523-6220 ext. 17
Fax: 404-523-5702
http://www.georgiahumanities.org/

GHC and the Smithsonian
Presents:
New Harmonies:
Celebrating American
Roots Music-
a traveling exhibition
Arriving in GA April 14, 2012
Exhibit locations are on the GHC website

Grants for 2011:
Community Program Grants up to $2,000
Deadlines are 2/15*, 5/1 and 9/1
Check the GHC website for guidelines
*changed from 2/1

The GHC is home to the
New Georgia Encyclopedia
http://www.georgiaencyclopedia.org

Sign up for the Georgia Humanities Council
email newsletter. .