From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Steward, Jeff
Sent: Wednesday, February 23, 2011 11:22 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Unattended installation of TMS 2010 R2

Hi all,

For those of you running TMS 2010 R2, how did you deploy the client software? We are trying to get the installer to run silently and unattended so that we can deploy the software off hours. Have any of you done this type of install with 2010 R2?

Thanks,

Jeff Steward
Architect for Applications Development
617-495-0785

Harvard Art Museums
32 Quincy Street, Cambridge, MA 02138
www.harvardartmuseums.org<http://www.harvardartmuseums.org/>
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: