From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Garton, Susan
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2011 12:25 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Tracking photo orders and licensing in TMS

Is anyone out there entering photo licensing information on TMS in connection with exhibitions—or maybe exhibition loans? If so, where and how do you enter it? Do you generate reports on the data or use a list view that can be exported to Excel? We’re trying to find a way to do this once we’re on TMS 2010, so I’m especially interested in input from those who are already using TMS 2010.

Thank you!

Sue Garton

Data Administrator

Center for Electronic Research and Outreach Services

National Portrait Gallery

(202) 633-8554