Kate,

In terms of excel spreadsheets, I seem to recall that you need to insert each image individually into each cell (not cut and paste or copy) in order for image to be read as "data" contained in that cell. Then it will sort with the cell. However, I also seem to remember that you have to make sure the cell is larger than the image or else the image will not sort as well. If the image goes over to another cell it can't read which cell the image is attached to and does not sort. Again this is what I remember from doing checklist with images in excel, which I haven't done in a while. Not sure when you export checklist with images from TMS if image is "read" as data in cell but I don't believe it is. It is sort of just copied into right cell, which is why is probably doesn't sort.

Also, you should try incoroproating sort features in TMS reports so you don't have to resort checklist once exported; you would sort in TMS. However I know I lack the skills in CR to create or incorporate such features in my checklists so this may not be an option for you.

Hope this helps.

Melisa

[cid:image001.gif@01CA4BF9.8F99ED50]

Melisa Lujan Registrar
212.660.7131 / 212.831.7927 Fax / [log in to unmask]

El Museo del Barrio
1230 Fifth Avenue at 104th Street, New York, NY 10029
www.elmuseo.org<http://www.elmuseo.org/>

> This Week @ El Museo<http://www.elmuseo.org/en/at-el-museo>
> Become a member<http://www.elmuseo.org/en/content/get-involved/benefits-membership/overview>
This message is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and is covered by the Electronic Communications Privacy Act, 18 U.S.C.2510-2521. This message is legally privileged and confidential and may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secured or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by sending an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>, and delete the original message, and all copies, from your system.