Hi Laura,

We use both Macs and PCs. Our Mac users have found that the Remote Desktop client CORD works very well. It seems to be friendlier and more flexible than the Microsoft Mac Remote Desktop client. The free download is at:

www.cord.sourceforge.net

Richard Grant

Executive Director

The Richard Diebenkorn Foundation