Chris - The input that is requested at runtime is called a Parameter, which should be the node underneath Formula. Right click to add a new Parameter, and the wizard is pretty self-explanatory. You can use these values in Formula using {?Parameter_Name} (although they will also appear in the Formula Editor alongside your fields).

~Chad