Re: Test

Thanks Trudy and Clarice,

Tara’s message about her new email address didn’t seem to want to post to the list and I was stumped, hence the test message. I was even more confused when my test message hit before the two she sent. All’s well that ends well, I suppose.

Sorry for the clutter in your mailboxes! Hope you all have a great weekend.

Many thanks,

RD

Robbie Davis

Project Director, Museum on Main Street (MoMS)

Smithsonian Institution Traveling Exhibition Service

T 202.633.5335 | F 202.633.5344

Mail: PO Box 37012, MRC 941, Washington, DC 20013-7012

Deliveries: 470 L'Enfant Plaza SW, Suite 7103, Washington, DC 20024

Stay in touch with MoMS: comment, friend, follow, view:

BlogFacebook  |  Twitter  | YouTube