These tragedies really puts in perspective what is important in life.  Please see the note below from one of our MoMS hosts.

Carol G. Harsh

Museum on Main Street

Smithsonian Institution

From: beverly norris [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2011 12:44 PM
To: Harsh, Carol; David Morgan
Cc: Barbara Carpenter; Betsy Rowell; Bo Miller; Brian Hicks; brooke cruthirds; Carol Andersen; Harsh, Carol; Chris Goertzen; Christen Thomas; David Morgan; Elizabeth Johnson; jill smith; Lillie Lovette; Lillie Lovette; Mara Villa; Pamela; ralph null; rebecca favre; Wendy Allard
Subject: RE: Are you OK?

Thanks so much for checking on us.   Columbus was extremely

lucky for most part and we are so glad that Amory was likewise

spared.   Like  many others, I'm waiting word on several relatives

and friends in Tuscaloosa and Birmingham, Al hard hit areas.

I'm sure every one in our New Harmonies family knows someone

affected by this widespread tragedy.  I pray that we all have

reassuring news from friends and loved ones today.