Hi Everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has been using the Alerts feature in TMS 2010 R2. I’d like to start using it for Rights and Reproduction clearances, but I can’t seem to figure out how to work them. The webinars on Gallery System’s webpage aren’t working for me and there is no documentation about how to use the Alerts feature. I’ve inquired about the webinar not working but have yet to hear back. If anyone has been using Alerts, I’d love to hear how.

Thanks!

Sara Patrello

Registration Assistant for Data Management

Smart Museum of Art

University of Chicago

5550 S. Greenwood Ave.

Chicago, IL 60637