Jennie,

I know this isn't an answer, but it may help in find the cause...

~Chad

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 11:04 AM, Choi, Jennie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hello:

For those of you using TMS 2010 have you figured out a way to display bold and italicized text in the text entries field in a report? I can only get underlined text to appear properly. I’m using the TextEntryHTML field and set the Text Interpretation to HTML in the report.

Any advice would be appreciated. We would like to take advantage of the new feature and be able to generate reports.

Jennie

Jennie Choi

Manager, Collections Management

The Metropolitan Museum of Art