Christine, would it be possible to get a copy of your report?

We use the field similarly to how you use it, but we've only been TMS
users for a little over a year and so are still trying figure out many of
the reports.

Janine Butler, Registrar
McMichael Canadian Art Collection
(905) 893-1121, ext. 2252

Christine Droll <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>
05/25/2011 03:27 PM
Please respond to
"The Museum System (TMS) Users" <[log in to unmask]>

cc

Subject
Re: Exhibition History field

Because we have exhibition histories for objects that long precede our TMS
use, I use the Exhibition History field for exhibitions prior to 1996
rather than create separate exhibitions in the Exhibitions module.  I have
created a report that combines this field with the exhibition information
in the Exhibitions module so’s to have a complete exhibition history. It’s
not pretty, but I can export it to an rtf file and clean it up.

Christine Droll
Collections Database Administrator
The Nelson-Atkins Museum of Art
4525 Oak Street