For those of you who use these…I have some questions:

How do you feel about the extra data entry?

Did you create your own thesaurus or use AAT?

Did you separate materials from techniques from support?

Where in the AAT did you point to?

Do you use the “create label” function? --With the connectors, how do you use punctuation with them? (I’m finding the extra spaces inserted before commas frustrating.)

Thanks!

--Jessica

Jessica Milby
Collections Information Project Manager