Hi All,

We usually use Parallels to get our Macs connected to TMS, but I've been
using CoRD very lightly here and there to give a couple of Mac users
access to TMS.

The CoRD users have reported that they sometimes get logged off, and I'm
starting to think that this occurs when another CoRD user logs on,
although I haven't been able to duplicate the problem myself. I suspect
it may have to do with the fact that we never set up any Remote Desktop
Licensing scheme on that server (Windows Server 2003). Can anyone with
CoRD or RD experience in general confirm that this might be causing that
behavior?

I'm getting into this now because it's that time of the year again when
we can purchase lots of cheap Microsoft goodies on TechSoup, and I'd
like to buy some RD licenses if that is, in fact, the case.

Thanks,
Chris

--
Chris Scrofani