To all those who are using TMS 2010.

We are experiencing a problem in the text entries field, where a paragraph space is entered whenever the enter key is used, preventing us from typing single spaced text. We are also finding it difficult to get crystal to display (legitimate) paragraph breaks, since different HTML tags are being stored depending if the user copied and pasted from word or typed directly into the field. I’ve tried using a replace tag formula but it’s not working.

If any of you have experienced these problems and have found solutions, please let me know.

Thank you

Jennie

Jennie Choi

Manager, Collections Management