From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lucille Stiger
Sent: Thursday, June 02, 2011 11:12 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Virtual Object Checkbox

Hi Everyone,

In terms of deaccession/removal, I'm wondering how others are using the checkbox Virtual Object located at the top of the main object data entry screen. If you deaccession or remove a work from the collection, other than possibly changing the accession number to reflect the removal and/or completing the Deaccession & Disposal page, do you also check the Virtual Object checkbox?

Sincerely,

Lucille Stiger
Registrar
Allen Memorial Art Museum
440.775.8668
To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> with the following commands in the body of the email: