Hello-

I've been trying to search on the Rights Related Constituent XRefs (adding them to Advanced Search or Query Assistant) without success.  The fields I thought were this aren't yielding any results, even though I know I have information entered.  Has anyone else successfully figured out how to search these constituents?

Thanks!

Angie

Angela Steinmetz, Head Registrar
Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago
5550 S. Greenwood Ave.
Chicago, IL 60637
T 773-702-0175
F 773-702-3121