We've been running a lot of our clients through Parallels virtualization, which has worked well enough over the years, if not a bit cumbersome. However, I'm starting to put some of the Macs on Microsoft Remote Desktop instead. It's working pretty well so far, no problems to speak of.

We tried using CoRD in the past but that turned out to be a little buggy. We've found so far that the official (and free) Microsoft Remote Desktop works better.

--
Chris Scrofani
Network Administrator