Jean,

Please feel free to contact Alisha Cole, Arcadia Consulting.  Alisha is an independent contractor with MHC on museum consulting.  She is responsible for working with all of our traveling exhibit sites assisting in developing their own stories.  She was very instrumental in Journey Stories, New Harmonies and currently The Way We Worked.  I am sure this will be very helpful.  I have copied Alisha on this email for your convenience.  Have a great day!

Alisha Cole

Arcadia Consulting

816-931-0951

Anna

Anna Marie Wingron, MBA

Community Programs & Outreach Director

Missouri Humanities Council

543 Hanley Industrial Court, Suite 201, St. Louis, MO 63144-1905

Voice: 314.781.9660  Website: www.mohumanities.org

Email: [log in to unmask]

Missouri Humanities Council: Sharing Our Heritage . . . Shaping Our Community  -  Learn more at www.mohumanities.org.

The Missouri Humanities Council (MHC) was founded in 1971 as an affiliate of the National Endowment for the Humanities.