Hi All,

We are currently using TMS Light 9.35. We are hoping to upgrade to TMS
10 but need to clean up the database which is filled with multiple
entries for many constituents. We are wondering how some of you are
entering artists' last names in the constituent module when you have
particles in the name e.g. "van or de / Van or De." How do you enter the
full name in the Constituent screen "first, middle and last" names with
particles.

Thanks for any guidance you can send our way.

Alice Botvin

Curatorial Assistant

Reading Public Museum

500 Museum Road