Hi David - I am reaching back to you about your previous issue with RDP and TMS2010 reports.

I finally got a chance to finish installing TMS2010R2.

Were you able to resolve this issue?

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Parsell, David
Sent: Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:49 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Using a terminal server to connect all users to TMS 2010?

OK, great. Thanks for all your input and suggestions.

I suspect this problem might go away if the users had Win7 workstations, or at least I would like to experiment, but Yale doesn't support Win7 so nothing available to test with.

I hope you have better luck than me. Also, at what museum are you working?

Thanks for your help,  David