Hello,

Does anyone have a crystal report that will sort object location by container? Our current reports will only show permanent locations.

Thank you

Victoria Partridge

Keeper of Fine and Decorative Art

Cecil Higgins Art Gallery and Bedford Museum

Castle Lane

Bedford

MK40 3RP

T. 01234 276318 ext. 44318

F. 01234 718619

E: [log in to unmask]

Find us on Twitter and on Facebook

Cecil Higgins Art Gallery & Bedford Museum is now closed for redevelopment. See our website for more details.for more details.

Bedford Borough Council - working with our partners to make the Borough a better place to live, work and visit.

“Confidentiality: The information contained in this e-mail and any attachment may be confidential and may contain legally privileged information. It is intended only for the use of the named recipient. If you are not the named recipient, please notify us immediately and delete it from your system. In such an event, you should not disclose the contents of this e-mail to any other person, or print it.”