We have an uploader that pushes images from our Dam to tms. It puts them in
folders by date Transferred to tms. The uploaded is a combo of a dam asset
action and script that preps the media loader access db.

Sent from my iPhone

On Sep 22, 2011, at 12:25 PM, Hassan Najjar <[log in to unmask]>
wrote:

  This is a question I need the answer to as well. Is there a software
package that allows you manage this?

Thanks!

 ------------------------------

*From:* The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] *On
Behalf Of *Radvak, Liana
*Sent:* Thursday, September 22, 2011 12:05 PM
*To:* [log in to unmask]
*Subject:* Another DAM Question!

Hi,

I am looking for any advice from TMS institutions that use DAMS. We are in
the middle of an integration project, Extensis/TMS, and would like to know
how other places organize their image folders. Our initial thought was to
organize by object ID, each object having its’ own folder, the most recent
recommendation is a directory structure that is chronological – date of
capture.

Many thanks,

Liana

Liana Radvak

Manager, Collection Information & Resources

Art Gallery of Ontario

317 Dundas St. West

Toronto, ON. M5T 1G4

416.979.6660 x.463