Angela Steinmetz
Head Registrar, Smart Museum of Art, University of Chicago
[log in to unmask] | 773-702-0175

On 11/28/11 8:37 AM, "Finkel, Susan" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Jeff,

You should be able to use Ctrl C to copy and then you can paste with CTRL V or right click paste.

At least this works for me.

Sue Finkel

National Gallery of Art

Washington, DC

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Smith, Jeffrey
Sent: Monday, November 28, 2011 9:32 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Copy & Paste from Label Copy

Is anyone else unable to copy & paste from label copy display mode in TMS 2010?

Jeffrey Smith

Assistant Registrar for Collections Information

Freer Gallery of Art and Arthur M. Sackler Gallery

1050 Independence Avenue SW

MRC 707, P.O. Box 37012

Washington, DC 20013-7012

tel: 202-633-0348 / fax: 202-633-9770