We use "Place depicted."

From: The Museum System (TMS) Users [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Diane Lee
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2011 2:13 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: GeoXrefs type suggestions

Hello all,

We use the Geography Xrefs field, and our current headings include
things like Place of Use, and Place of Origin.  We are planning on
adding a type relating to the place shown in an image (like adding
Hartford for an image of Hartford), but I am having trouble coming up
with a good name for this.  Do any of you use the GeoXrefs in this way,
and what type do you use?

Having a giant brain block for a good term for this, so welcome all
suggestions!

Thanks!

Diane.

Diane Lee

Collections Manager

The Connecticut Historical Society

One Elizabeth Street

Hartford, CT  06105

(860) 236-5621, ext. 242

Fax: (860) 236-2664

www.chs.org <http://www.chs.org/>

Join us for one of our coming events!

Visit  http://www.chs.org/calendar for a complete listing.

To unsubscribe, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the
following commands in the body of the email: