Dear Carol,

So sorry to miss the call today. Please let me know if you do schedule
another.

I think I understand...

On Tue, Jan 3, 2012 at 9:20 AM, Harsh, Carol <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Happy New Year!****
>
> ** **
>
> I trust you have had a restful sojourn and are eager to jump back into
> work.  We looking forward to our continued work with you and your council
> over the course of 2012.****
>
> ** **
>
> As a follow up to my message about invoices and receipts, I want to remind
> you of the opportunity to discuss these requirements with us on a
> conference call this Thursday, January 5 at 2:00 and then again on
> Wednesday, January 18 at 2:00.****
>
> ** **
>
> For this week’s call, five people have signed up to participate--Ellen
> Terry (WA), Arden Williams (GA), Ryan and Mallory (IL), and Stacy Hoshino
> (HI).  If you have not yet notified me of your interest and would like to
> join us on the call this week, please let me know so that I can send you
> the phone number and instructions for the conference call.****
>
> ** **
>
> All the best,****
>

> Carol****
>
> ** **

*Josephine Jones | Director of Programs & Center for the Book*  |
[log in to unmask]  | f 303 864 9361 | p 303 894 7951 x15 |
coloradohumanities.org

Please note our new address in the Denver Technological Center:   7935
East Prentice Avenue, Suite 450, Greenwood Village, CO  80111

Please friend us on
Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/pages/Colorado-Humanities-Center-for-the-Book/121288547908926>

Teague Bohlen visits Sterling, Margaret Coel joins us for DINE and Hasan
Davis as Angus Augustus Burleigh and Dennis Boggs as Lincoln bring the
Civil War to life.  Details coloradohumanities.org